Saturday, July 25, 2009

La Dolce Vita, Albuquerque, New Mexico

It never fails. When on a diet, I find great restaurants and bakeries, and yesterday was no different.

La Dolce Vita, SERGIO'S La Dolce Vita to be exact, is located at 4300 Lomas Blvd NE in Albuquerque, New Mexico (505-232-7023). It's a real Italian bakery with everything from pizza to canoli,donuts to bagels and rolls to breads.

And ohhhh, it smells so good! I wandered in yesterday and exclaimed in one breath, "I am so glad to find you, I wish I had never found you"! They laughed, but I was dead serious. Ecstacy and Agony relived.

Everything is baked on the premises, and based on my very thorough taste testing, everything is authentic, old school Italian baking.

And they deliver! You just can't beat friendly folks, authentic baking, Italian flavor and free delivery. All in Albuquerque.

I am sooooooo enchanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment