Saturday, July 18, 2009

Denzel Washington, Costco Warehouse, Albuquerque, NM

He's there. Almost every day. Denzel works at Costco, who would have thought. Evidently the economy is tough on everyone!

Obviously, the Denzel Washington of movie stardom is not really working at the Costco Warehouse on Renaissance Blvd. NE in Albuquerque, New Mexico, but his double is. And if you don't believe me, go see for yourself!

Twice now I have ended up in Denzel's line. The first time I simply stared and opted to say nothing at all (knowing that every other person in the line probably had and would). Yesterday I couldn't restrain myself, "Does everyone tell you that you are the spitting image of a younger Denzel Washington?" His response (swoon), "Every day."

Like the famous Denzel, this guy is very handsome, very fit, and very married - the glowing gold ring on his left hand cannot be missed. And very nice too. I am certain he puts up with comments from people all day, every day.

I noticed, while searching for the link to Denzel Washington, that according to their popularity poll, the real Denzel's popularity is down 7% this week. I have no doubt that his decline has a direct correlation to Albuqueruques' Denzel's rise in popularity.

I love Costco, it's a great place to shop for just about anything, unless you only want ONE of that 'anything'. I love it more now that Denzel is working there. It gives me a reason to stand in those long lines.

I am heading there today, in fact. I need some berries. And while I am there, I think I will get an autograph. If you want one too, you'll have to get in line, but trust me, it will be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment