Monday, July 13, 2009

alphagraphics, albuquerque, nm

There are printers, and then there are PRINTERS; alphagraphics on Osuna in Albuquerque, NM is a PRINTER.

Owned and operated by Kent and Melanie Cravens, alphagraphics on Osuna has repeatedly and consistently delivered quality, timely print jobs for me, both personally and professionally.

Kent Cravens is a NM State Senator and has been since 2001; Kent sees the economics of politics from the point of view of someone who values liberty and opportunity. He is a good guy.

Melanie Cravens is the girl-next-door, best friend, professional expert all wrapped up in one; working with her is always a pleasure.

The staff at alphagraphics is friendly, competent and responsive. I get the feeling that they are all a family of sorts. I enjoy my visits when I have to stop by to place an order or pick up a print job.

Creativity, professionalism, quality; alphagraphics on Osuna just off of I-25 in the city of albuquerque in the land of enchantment.

Stop in and say hello to the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment