Monday, June 29, 2009

Liberty Gym, Albuquerque, NM

Oh my aching muscles! Many thanks to the folks at Liberty Gym for a warm, welcoming, what-did-I-get-myself-into workout. (Not to mention the thrill of being a 50+ out-of-shape woman huffing and puffing beside a trim blonde 20? year old).

Liberty Gym has a great facility and excellent, well-trained staff and I worked my a** off (one can only hope). I am working with Renee - The Joy of Fitness - a personal trainer who contracts with Liberty Gym. I not only like the facility, but I like the name. Liberty is part of who I am, what I work for, what I believe in. Physical fitness will allow me more liberty in my choices and my life and I am ready for that.

Who ever thought I would be looking foward to aching muscles and sweat-drenched workout clothes, but that's my reality. Freedom. Liberty. Aching muscles. But then again, freedom has never come easy.

I am glad I found Liberty Gym. I just wish they would take out all those mirrors....

No comments:

Post a Comment